Friday, May 23, 2008

Market continues down...

I am in the process of moving..so my posts might be a little less frequent for a couple of weeks, but relax and enjoy the ride down (in the markets) in the meantime...I have some tentative dates for a significant bottom around July 22 or so, but this will need verification as we get closer to that time period..Will try to post some charts supporting this conclusion over the weekend...

Regards,
Mark L.

P.S. My math is suggesting that the recent rally from March, that just ended, is a Wave 2 (as I can see a completed 5 wave pattern from Oct '07 to March '08, that being Wave 1), and we are more than likely beginning Wave 3 down now...Further, if we get a bottom in mid-late July as I expect, that may only be the end of Wave 1 of Wave 3...Again, verification awaits...

4 comments:

lagscrew said...

I post mostly on Boris but want to thank you again for your help.

All of you are an important piece to my system which has been doing great for the past 6 months or so.

Nice to have figured things out a little better. Just enough so Im not just spinning my wheels anymore.

john said...

Mark,

thanx, where are you moving to ??
somewhere warm I hope. Chicago is 52 and cloudy tday, the 23rd of may

old john

mlytle said...

Hi Lag, and John,

I'm just relocating within the Houston area, only about 5 miles from my old location...basically a prettier neighborhod...

Regards,
Mark L.

john said...

Mark,

Good luck and thanx for everything.
Go Cubs

old john