Saturday, August 1, 2009

The book is just about here...

We're far enough along now, to announce the book will be available about mid-August. I will use sort of an honor system. Please send me your name, email and mailing address to my alternate email address, mlytle0@gmail.com, and I will send the book to you as soon as it arrives from the printers. Once you get the book, either use Paypal on my site or send me a check or money order for $20.00. Once I receive that, I will email you the spreadsheet that goes along with the book.

After some of you have the book and spreadsheet, I have a parallel blog to this one where I will take submissions of some of your analysis to show off what you've done (If you would like to do so, of course). A chance to show the originality and cleverness I know you all have :} ....

After a while, I would expect some of you will figure out things that I haven't, but that's progress.. It's possible to do different kinds of presentations with these equations, again you're knowledge and creativity matters...

1 comment:

Hopper said...

That is Great!
Looking forward to it.
Thank-you