Friday, January 22, 2010

So, Corporations can now spend unlimited amounts to promote "their side" in campaigns...

I'm sure you've heard of the new ruling, if not, here's a link:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=a_ONCajlMuTY

I can just hear the noise levels going up, more misinformation and disinformation then ever. Maybe this will get people to stop watching television, I'm sure it will get shrill as well as busy as corporations and unions on opposite sides of an issue try to outspend each other on TV ads. With deep pockets, the nonsense levels could reach new highs, and truth, more then ever, will be the casualty here.

Meanwhile the market is down again today, I'm just waiting for the 'end of day' to run my analysis....

1 comment:

QUALITY STOCKS UNDER FIVE DOLLARS said...

Unlimited funding of campaigns by corporations make me sick.