Thursday, April 24, 2008

Damn! a rally!


I don't like filling out charts in advance, but here's a scenario that might explain what's happening today...The .5000 node you see here is the 4/28/08-4/29/08 time period which is roughly a Bradley date...I thought it would be a bottom, not a top some time ago, and then concluded it wasn't going to happen...Now I see where it might fit...

This is a tough one...if it ends up being the scenerio above, or close, it was meant to be..if it stalls here, where there are no real exponential nodes or trendlines close, then it's manipulation as far as I can tell...

4 comments:

Alexander "The G.R.E.A.T." Alperovich said...

Mark,

Does it mean we are moving UP now or this is a TOP now... :=) ?

Alexander

mlytle said...

Hi Alexander,
I'm like Boris right now in a wait and see mode..Something smells real fishy with this...
Regards,
Mark L.

john said...

Mark,
I saw Nenner on cnbc a few weeks ago. He has been very accurate recently. He said a strong second half of april and a very difficult may. For what its worth. It fits in with the Bradley turn date.

old john

mlytle said...

Hi John,

Thanks for the info!

Mark