Friday, September 4, 2009

An interesting comment from Karl Denninger...

As some of you know, I have linked to Karl Denninger's site from time to time. I happened to send him an email asking him why he believed the official 9/11 story was all there was. His reply was, well, like this:

You're dead wrong Mark.

Another nut for the ban list.


This is what you get when you ask a close minded person, to "open up" a little.

I didn't make any wild assertions, just asked if he saw any inconsistencies in the official story.

He is still a very astute observer, worth reading, but he has issues....

Don't bother emailing him, he rejects all mail as spam (you can get around it, once only)...I've never seen anyone who is 'public' in his sense do that either...

3 comments:

D said...

LMAO

KD is known in our circle as grand ayatollah...

He is an aspiring dictator.

Greenie said...

Hahahahaha....You made my day, Mark.

I am also on his ban list - for suggesting in March 2008 that the market made a bottom for few months. Denninger is an wonderful clown, always makes my day :)

mlytle said...

Hi Guys,

Karl has a good analytic mind, but he does seem to think himself incapable of error.

I seem to think he will eventually isolate himself, and become ignored.

This is unfortunate, because many of his observations are valid. I noticed he currently has been scorching a newsletter writer named Jim Willie, whom I think is sometimes intriguing. The problem is that, Jim Willie talks about collusion in high places, and Karl goes ballistic against anyone who talks about these kind of topics, even though by now, most of the U.S. population is starting to view things (correctly) in that way. However be sure and listen to Max Keiser's audio link that I have provided. Interest groups and corporations are starting to stage multiple kinds of small false-flag operations to milk the shared distrust building in this society. This process seems to me to be a prelude to a weird kind of anarchy. Very bad....