Wednesday, September 9, 2009

$USD at overlapping .25 major and .50 minor nodes...


As of yesterday, the $USD index had fallen below it's daily Bollinger Bands...We are in a window when the number of Dollar Bulls is extremely low. This is consistent with the fact that the dollar index is at a major .250 node (actual .25181) and a minor .500 node hits on the 10th of September. Also, there could be a maximum of pessimism as we approach the anniversary of 9/11...So there is a chance here, for a roughly synchronized pattern of equity declines, renewed dollar strength, and declines in precious metals.

This is a lot to think about, and of course, none of it may happen. There are things lined up though, that could make this scenario possible.

5 comments:

waldo said...

http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2009-0905-3a.mp3 Hi Mark, here is something worth listening to, Bob Prechter.

mlytle said...

Hi Waldo,
Yes, that's a good one...

Regards,
Mark L.

bill102205 said...

Mark: When I click on the following chart, or any of the other node charts, they are always displayed on the new screen, about twice as large as my monitor. Is there a problem with as setting on my PC, or does everyone have same problem?
Makes it very inconvenient.
"$USD at overlapping .25 major and .50 minor nodes..."

bill102205 said...

Mark: Maybe my problem is corrected.
I clicked on the node chart and it enlarged, as usual - about twice size of monitor.
Then in my brouser Firefox, I used View - Zoom out about 4-5 times to get it on monitor screen. I then returned to the original web page, clicked on it again, and when it opened, it opened at the previous zoom out size!!!!
So, I will see if that continues.

mlytle said...

Hi Bill,
I don't know what's causing that, it doesn't happen off of my machine, maybe someone else can mention if it's happening to them also...

Regards,
Mark L.